- Al-Futtaim Carillion
- designed by various Practices including DSA, HOK Jerde and Mazaki-FBA
- Al Futtaim Group
Stretching 4 kilometres along the historic Creek, Dubai Festival City is a blend of land and water distinguished by canals, waterfalls, pools and fountains. A destination combining a world-class and unmatched mix of entertainment, dining and shopping.
The first phase of Dubai festival city was designed to be completed in 2006 to include:
● A 2,4 million square foot meeting place located at the heart of Dubai Festival City, designed for the people of Dubai to shop, dine, relax and live.
● A spectacular Marina with yacht side moorings
● Interactive Canal with water taxi transport
● Boulevard with 20 international flagship stores
● Festival Square, a venue for world-class entertainment and performances.
● Over 400 retail outlets from around the world
● Over 100 international restaurants
● A 600 luxury room InterContinental Hotel
● Waterfront Promenade
● Crowne Plaza Hotel
● Harbour Plaza Residences